· The simple high-intensity interval training routine that we’ve outlined further below is a great way to utilize the treadmill to its fullest potential. And in the process, help you lose weight quickly and efficiently. Weight Loss and Cardio. When it comes to exercising and weight loss, cardio is the name of the game.
· A treadmill is the most used exercise machine for aerobics. Besides, being a multipurpose exercise machine, a treadmill also helps to lose weight as well. Moreover, doing exercise on a treadmill has other benefits too. For example, we can use a treadmill for an extended period. We can exercise at home and enjoy our favored…
For example, if you don’t like running fast, you can use a higher incline. The level of effort is the same, and you still lose weight as long as you are in your fat-burning zone.
· To lose weight using a treadmill, sixty minutes of moderate to intense exercise per day is recommended. Depending on your weight and intensity, you can burn anywhere from 350 to 1,000 calories per hour. This caloric burn makes the treadmill one of the most effective tools for weight loss.
· The most effective way to lose weight on a manual treadmill is running in the incline position. Incline position makes the running hard. While a motorized treadmill does not have extra benefits for incline position. But on a manual treadmill, you will feel the carking pain on your leg if you run in the incline position.
For more of a steady-state weight loss workout on the treadmill, consider trying this: Warm-up: Walk for three minutes at Incline Setting 3 (3.0-3.3 mph) Set One: Run for six minutes at Incline Setting 5 (5.5-6.0 mph) Set Two: Run for six minutes at Incline Setting 4 (6.0-6.5 mph)
If you want to lose weight fast, then try this treadmill workout routine designed to burn 500+ calories in just over half an hour. Everyone’s metabolic rate differs but the calculating the calories you burn when running depends mostly on your weight and running speed.
Things to do to lose weight using a treadmill One thing that you must do, is to spend more time on your treadmill machine using your workout regiment. The next thing that you must do, and this is a must, is to carefully follow the diet that is recommended.
· A 125-pound person will burn about 495 calories running on the treadmill for half an hour at a fast speed of 10 mph. This works out to weight loss of about 2.25 ounces. For a 185-pound person the calorie burn is about 733 calories. This adds up to a …