· How to lube treadmill deck/belt. I use silicone based lubricant directly from the treadmill manufacturer. My treadmill is a Sole F85, but the process is the same for most treadmills.Note: When lubricating the treadmill belt, make sure the treadmill is located on a surface that can be easily cleaned.
· How to grease and lube Sole F63 treadmill belt Duration: 9:13. GeekyAsianDad 141,607 views.Plug in treadmill, power it on, and run the treadmill for 3-5 minutes to disperse treadmill lubricant evenly. We recommended you wipe the treadmill down after each use to keep the treadmill clean and dry.
· Squeeze an S shape of lubricant under the belt perpendicular to the motor cover around 6 inches from the side of the treadmill. Repeat on the other side. Plug the treadmill in and turn it on. Walk on the treadmill at a moderate pace for five minutes until the lubricant spreads out under the belt.
2. Reach under the belt and feel for lubrication and dirt/debris. You may need to loosen your treadmill. belt some to reach underneath it. 3. Use a cloth to wipe under the treadmill belt to ensure it is clean prior to lubricating. 4. Grab the lubricant and starting on one side about a foot away from the hood, disburse the lubricant.
ADD all 3 TO Cart. Sole F63 (563881) Treadmill Lubricant Model Number F63 (563881) Part Number 022271 Version 1 $ 19.99. Universal Magnet Safety Key $ 9.99. Treadmill Doctor World Famous Treadmill Lubricant (4 pack) $ 39.99.
Use the lubrication kit that came packaged with your treadmill for its maintenance. Lubricant should be applied as per the instructions in your user manual. Should you require another lubrication kit, please contact Dyaco Canada’s bilingual customer service department toll free at 1-888-707-1880 or contact customer service.
· I unplug it and plug it back in and E5 pops up on display screen.SOLE F63 Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T. , Technician replied 1 year ago Ok, so lack of lubrication has worn your belt and deck, this in turn burns out your motor control board.
Resetting the treadmill for each brand. In alphabetical order: Bowflex – This is for the 3, 5 and 7 series of treadmills. Press and hold the ENTER and POWER keys for 3 seconds. This puts the treadmill into dormant mode. From here you can access many features, refer to your user manual for each one and how to access them.